Wednesday 29 December 2010

The Lazy BumBum

Hi, erm... Ya, it has been a while that I didn't blog anything here *blushing* Life has been busy, apartment is halfway through renovations, and, new job preparation... aiks...

Good news and Bad news.

GOOD : Penang here I come!!!!!! Haha. Gonna have a short trip to Penang with Snoopy and his parents for a couple of days to relax ourselves. Planning to depart tomorrow night and come back on Sunday.

This will be my 2nd time to Penang (if not mistaken) I am looking forward to it. Snoopy always reminiscing the old days when he was in Penang, and ofcoz, FOOD. I think this will be a weight gaining trip for the all of us... haha.. EAT, EAT and EAT! =)

BAD : Will be coming back from Penang on Sunday, unpack luggage then pack again =( Monday will start my first business trip with new boss for 3-4 days. Arrrggghhhh~ I need my vtec to be kicked in.


Bye 2010 and Welcome 2011 ^^ Happy New Year everyone =) See u next year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment