Thursday 10 June 2010

Finally...

Finally... Wanted to create this blog for so long, but i always found some excuses to lazy around instead of creating it. Just wanna share some small lil' things that happened around me, some photos thru my blog. Might not have much wordings, coz i will be so lazy to type in Chinese, and my English is not so pro x)

Sick seriously today... It was so hard for dragging my body out from the bed this morning, rained some more =.=" Suffering from fever, headache, body ache and now freezing in my office. I hope these are not the symptoms of dengue =(

Not really have the time yet (or i should say the mood) to make my blog nicely. My PC here in my office don't allow my lousy phone to transfer any files too. So... I just dragged 2 photos from my pen drive.



A lil unknown creature and my car



Ciao. Gonna continue with my work.

4 comments:

  1. Hey it's 2 weeks since then.

    I truly believe it's not dengue or AH1N1 now.

    Hahaah! What a relief!

    Seems now can start commenting already =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... can start spamming... =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaah... Spamming? Luckily here no TC OC who alwiz potong steam in the forum

    =p


    Let's spam kaw-kaw~

    ReplyDelete
  4. not counting posts here eh, dun have to spam baaa... hahaha

    ReplyDelete