Friday 25 June 2010

Random Updates

The preggie cat @ my office, i wonder when all the baby cats will be running around infront of my office...



Random pics taken from my office, some pics might...seems... erm.......abit "RA" but i think frens who will read my blog are over 18. (p/s: I am not the pervert one who took those pics)







Conclusion - I think my colleague was too free. Need to increase his workload x)

Few days ago, there was a company roadshow in Foon Yew High School. My colleague did take some pics, reminiscing again ... 6 yrs memories there...







Can't believe that I left there for almost 10 yrs. It was just like yesterday... I am really getting old... But no matter what, life goes on =)

Hungry.... Lunch time, ciao =P

2 comments:

  1. Hmm guess what!!?

    Auntie who left her secondary sch for 10 yrs is writing this blog!

    Hahaah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. apa aunty... haha... me only 18... ahhahhahahhahaha =.=" Zzz

    ReplyDelete