Thursday 12 August 2010

08-09 August 2010 KL Trip

Becoz I had to attend a meeting on 09 Aug @ Sunway office. So, me and Snoopy decided to went up one day earlier for a lil' makan and window shopping trip =) It was a nice trip indeed, I love it!

I went to pick Snoopy up around 10am, after breakie taken we started our journey to KL

Pumped petrol @ KulaiJaya

Journey started...


Spotted on highway


NO NO Mummy, we did not use this speed all the way to KL =P


After abt 3 hours drive. Reached luuuuu.... We went to Subang Jaya grabbed some food @ Asia Cafe while waiting our hotel room to gets ready.

I miss here... I used to study here in.... the year of.... 2002 if not mistaken o.O


After checked in hotel, makan again @ Mid Valley.

Hot & Spicy Kimchi Soup

Snoopy's Favourite

Dessert


Thanks to my lil bro's GPS, we managed to get Jalan Petaling. Had a lil walk there, reached abt 8pm++ ,still crowded, only one photo taken.


Very Lucky that my Sotong-ness didn't kick in that night. Found the way to Plaza Kelana Jaya and ofcoz makan (...again) + my favorite...Hoegaarden...wahahha





Enjoying...





And, we called it a day.

Monday morning


On 09 Aug, after checked out the hotel, we decided to have our brunch in Sunway Pyramid. And we found Penang food. The friendly aunty who served us came from Penang too. Snoopy was so happy to talked to her in Hokkien.

Started my meeting at 2pm, feel so sorry to Snoopy that he watched movie Tekken alone while waiting for me. Left office at 6pm and we went to Vegetarian Restaurant nearby to had our dinner. Nice food but no photo taken =)

Bye Meow

Reached home around 1am, exhausted... but... real happy ^^ Love u Snoopy

No comments:

Post a Comment