Tuesday 17 August 2010

Happy Chinese Valentine's Day

Went to fetch Snoopy at Malaysia Custom, then we decided to try this out at Plaza Sentosa

which I found out randomly thru someone's blog. It's a vegetarian restaurant, the ambience and decoration there more like a cafe. Price range is slightly higher than the others. Overall, I give it 3 stars out of 5 for the food.

Black glutinous rice with sweet dumplings (Tang Yuan) was a bit tasteless for us.

These 2 were quite tasty. I can't really remember the name for these dishes, I think Snoopy ordered Nasi Lemak. And mine one was... Steamed Bun stuffed with Duck Meat I supposed. The bun was really soft, I love it, just that the duck meat a bit too hard for me to bite.



Happy Chinese Valentine's Day to u Snoopy.

No comments:

Post a Comment