Thursday 26 August 2010

Bits of life...

There was a night, the weather was extraordinarily hot, after a pillow talk with Snoopy, I went downstairs to drink a glass of water, and i found a cold drink sitting inside my fridge, and...
I hurt my palm while i was tryin' to open it... o.O A deep cut on my right palm... So pain that I hardly write, fear of taking showers too...

The culprit

Ishhhhh~~~ Not thought of that caps will hurt my palm, sigh... Izzit my sotong-ness kicked in again?

Bought this last Monday from Pasar Malam Century Garden.
Panda Fish Cake

Bro and I tried to cook this last night with MeePok as our supper. Felt very weird while eating it. It taste like normal fish cake. Nothing much special.

I asked Snoopy to buy this for me just becoz it is cute, hahaha... beh tahan right?

No comments:

Post a Comment