Sunday 1 August 2010

Working on Sunday!

Awake at 3am++ just now becoz of A LIZARD... OMG, it was real scary larr, my heart almost pop out when i saw a lizard in my bedroom. It was half body sticking on the "Cockroach House" (Those lizard/cockroach catcher) and the lizard was trying so hard to escape. It making so much noise that make me even scared... I think i used abt 45 mins to get the "cockroach house" (with the lizard) into a big plastic bag then throw it away. *Phewwwww* So scared that i can't even sleep after that... Celaka betul. Now feeling damn sleepy..

Was hanging out @ Coffee Trap Permas Jaya last night with Snoopy. Oh yeah~ i miss that place a lot. 4-5 yrs ago when i was studying in Informatics, used to be there almost twice a week with my besty Eve. The place is still as happening as before.
My French Vanilla

Vegetarian Spaghetti

Spring Rollsssss

Me and Snoopy almost puke after finished all of these.

Found these yesterday when i was shopping with mummy.
Snoopy Groom and Bride

Snoopy pendant

Even Playboy pendant available...

Mummy bought a Barney for Baby MingHe. Hmm... Barney really dun seems cute to me. But baby MingHe loves it.



Better get back to my work now, later still have to go Permas Jaya again service Xiao Bai. Hope i got a lil time to have a nap later. Ciao~~

No comments:

Post a Comment