Monday 20 September 2010

BBQ bbq BbQ

Started on the early Saturday morning, Kenny and I went to S-mart to purchase all the stuff that we needed. Like aunty =.=" My very first time to Pasar loh, OMG. I am very sure that we grabbed lots of attention in there coz basically, not much Chinese in the Pasar...

Stuffed all the food in my freezer, we continue to be aunty around Johor Jaya. Finally we got all we need at about 3pm, headed home to prepare for BBQ. Ofcoz, become aunty again to washed all the chicken wings, prawns, corn and stuff. I cannot imagine I were doing all those stuff, truly... Unbelievable!

The BBQ session started at 630pm, it wasn't easy man... Used about 1 hour plus to ready the fire.



Yummy Prawns...







Sweet Couples...






The cutie pie - Lil prince in my house





The birthday celebration for September babies

Takashi - Snoopy - Vanes




The BBQ session was convivial and full of joy =)


Wonderful night, love u guys ~ Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment