Monday 6 September 2010

Happie Saturday & Sunday

Hooray~~ Finally I got 2 continuously days off. Slept till 11am++ for both Saturday and Sunday. What better than this!!!

On Saturday, Angela and I tried The Oak Cafe @ Sutera Utama. Dunno y, we don't expect much on their drinks and food initially. But surprisingly, they were nice! Food looked decent, large in portion and yummy. Drinks were above average. And the price is cheaper than what we were expecting. Waiter and waitress were friendly. Ambiance of the cafe is great, definitely a nice place to hang out with friends or paktoh.


I ordered Cheese Baked Spirals with Ham and Bacon, Iced Cappuccino. Seafood tofu were nice too. Yum Yum!


Wedges and Carebear




On the night, Snoopy and I had our dinner at Senibong 金马海帆村. Not much photos taken. The dinner was costly. Had a RM 30++ Senangin(马友鱼) by my own. No kidding. Burp!!! And we ordered Pumpkin and Yam fried rice. Mixed vegetables in Lohan. Onion Egg and 2 Coconut drinks. So full that wanna puke. Cost Snoopy RM 70++ for these simple dishes. Not worth it. We can have something better.




Snoopy's favorite -- chili padi


Love u Snoopy


Sunday was my poo poo day, LOL! Went home poo after my brunch at Tea Garden Taman Gaya. Went to Danga City Mall with Snoopy to collect his HKS Hi Power Muffler around 2pm++ then rushed back to Setia Tropika to installed it.

My man and his car...

HKS Hi Power

The sound was deep and nice, XiaoHei can roar now~ hehe.. Real poison.

Went to Perling happily after installed the muffler, filled Snoopy's stomach at some road side stalls, meehoon + honeydew with sago + 爱玉冰/文头雪(can't remember what Snoopy ordered) Then we went to his friend's shop to get a screen protector for my Iphone.

Eat eat eat again in Holiday Plaza, we had waffle, Iced bubble tea, 2 Tea Flavored Boiled Eggs and I bought a Snoopy T-shirt too. My god! Real full. But... We didn't stop eating after these. kekeke...


We continue to Tun Aminah a vegetarian shop to packed some food home for his family members and for us as well. I had bitter gourd soup, Snoopy had Wanton Mee, some of my bitter gourd soup and Asam Laksa I think. GENG lar!!

And... I had my very first car wash!!!! I helped Snoopy to wash his car. I KID YOU NOT. YES! I did help okay!!! XiaoHei shining shining bling bling now, while XiaoBai still dirty dirty parked at home, keke, poor thing, next week ur turn ya XiaoBai, dun worry.
Ofcoz... **Blushing** Poo again after finished food and car wash. Went home poo twice again.. My God! Total 4 times in a day. What's wrong with me???? What a poo poo day.

No comments:

Post a Comment