Monday 13 September 2010

Sauna Lunch

Accidentally found this place with Kenny few weeks ago and we get addicted to their fried wanton. I gonna settle something in Public Bank this afternoon, so Kenny, Sharon, Jason and I went to have this wanton mee again.

Felt so hot in the shop, not very sure becoz of the hot weather or the unventilated place.. Like a sauna room. I was melting...

Although the heat did spoil my mood a lil' bit. But when the food arrived...kekeke... Dun care le, sweat then sweat larrr... "Let's dig in!!"

Not a fan of wanton mee... But I just can't resist of the wanton

Fried Wanton

Extra chili and extra mee for Kenny


Back from lunch then I found kittens in front of office.







So cute.. Too bad I can't keep them at home. Take care kitties

No comments:

Post a Comment