Wednesday 1 September 2010

National Day Outing

Finished work at 4pm on The National Day. Followed our plan, Snoopy and I went to have Baskin Robbins Ice-cream ~~~~ But before that, we went to Lavender Taman Molek to filled up our stomach.

We got a very relaxing outdoor seatings, can see the sky, hear the sound of birds, enjoy the fresh air...

The same sky we were lookin' at....


It was so relaxing that I almost fall asleep =) After that, we walked to Baskin Robbins which just several shops away from Lavender and had our Waffle Berry Sundae.


The ice-cream was really nothin to shout about, it taste too sweet and no fragrance at all, and their staff were kinda ... Can I say rude??? They really lack of social skills. I'd say... That was my very first time there and ofcoz... The last time.

But this didn't spoilt my mood at all. Still managed to pose infront of my phone.



And ofcoz we managed to finished it ^^



Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment